www.montechristofamilyresort.co.za

www.montechristofamilyresort.co.za
Camping, 4x4, Porterville

About Us

My photo
Porterville, Western Cape, South Africa
Monte Christo Family Resort, situated on the slopes of the Olifantsrivier mountains, 4km from the R44, outside Porterville, offers Accommodation, Camping, 4x4, hiking, birding, mountain biking, waterfalls.. for the whole family.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Adri & Ian's Wedding




This weekend we where privileged to be part of Adri and Ian's wedding on Saturday 19 June.
All dressed up and on their way to the church...
Congrats you guys!!!

1 comment:

  1. She looks stunning in this dress. I wish I could see more pictures from the day. I am also getting hitched and I am looking for some good event locations for my wedding day and also for my bachelorette party. I am very excited about it. My fiancé is my childhood best friend.

    ReplyDelete